Eay Yummy - Protein Banana Pancakes
Healthy, plant based and delicious.
PROTEIN BANAN PANCAKES
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup soy milk
- 3 tbsp vanilla plant protein powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
1. Add all the pancake ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth, pour the batter into a bowl and let sit for 5 minutes
2. In a non-stick pan without oil, cook the pancakes on medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side
3. Thaw the frozen raspberries in the microwave or in a saucepan, then roughly mash them
4. When the pancakes are done, serve with the raspberries and some coconut yogurt!